Yours for $499!
Update: Our amazing mobile dating app script now comes with an awesome Admin dashboard
This is a Mobile Dating App very similar to Tinder or Swoon (The two most successful mobile dating apps right now.)
- A person logs in to the app via Facebook login and is able to promote the app to their FB friends. They are able to setup their profile, upload images, enter their sexual orientation, their hobbies, interests, favorite hang out spots etc.
- They can then match any two of their friends who use the app and those friends will get each other’s profile as a match suggested and so will be able to initiate chat among themselves. If that friend is on FB but not our mobile app user, they will receive an email saying, they have been suggested a possible match and must download the app to check it out.
- The user can also like or dislike any profile that is being suggested to them by the server. If the opposite party also ‘likes’ the user back, then both of them get notified that they like each other, and so can start a chat session to take it forward.
- When a user is within a vicinity of 1 km or some similar specifiable distance, of another individual who is compatible with their profile by more than 60% or another specifiable percentage, they are notified of their compatibility and are able to initiate a chat session with each other.
- When a person has liked or disliked suggested profiles, and want a second look at the set of profiles they disliked, they can hit a button called ‘Recall profiles’ or shake the phone with the ‘Suggested Profiles’ screen, so that even the discarded profiles are populated back in the list again.
- A user can click a button that says ‘share profile’ which will be a unique URL of the profile they are looking at. It must be sharable either via txt msg or email or FB etc. This way, they can send the profile to their friends who, upon clicking the link will be asked to install and open the app to view the profile. They can then send messages to their friend about the profile shared.
- Users will be able to send messages inside the app with either people who they are already friends with on FB or they friended inside the app via compatibility or nearby notification.
- Supports iAd and AdMob ads
- Booty call: when someone is just looking to hook up, they click this button and suddenly, people around them in a specified vicinity with similar compatibility and orientation will receive the invite and will be able to initiate a chat with them. This feature is work-in-progress. The update will be out in a few weeks.
- Blind Date: A user navigates to the Blind Date tab of the app, they are able to enter the date, time and place that they are open to a blind date. Our server, which has the massive data of people’s personal interests, hobbies, jobs etc, has already matched people and has given scores to compatibility. So, once someone with more than 60% compatibility selects the same date, time and place as their preference for the blind date, sends each other’s non-identifiable data to each other and there begins the fun. Only 5 minutes before the actual date, they are sent each other’s actual identity, so that they can find each other. This feature is work-in-progress. The update will be out in a few weeks.
(These two features are scheduled to be released in Version 3.0 of the product)
What comes in the box:
- iOS 7 compatible Mobile Dating App Source Code in Objective C
- Android 4.2 compatible Mobile Dating App in Java
- Creative UI set pieces and default logo
- Backend Mobile App Dating Server Source Code in PHP MySQL that you can host on any server shared, VPS, Dedicated or Cloud
- Admin Dashboard to control the app and members of your service
What is included in the Free Installation:
(Free Installation is for customers who pay in full price without any promo codes)
- Helping you setup the source code on your machine
- Compiling the source code for both iOS and Android on your machine
- Basic help in understanding the code.
Note: You will have to purchase our Royal Support Packages to avail help from our expert team to publish your app on App Store and Google Play Store.
You may want to upgrade to a Royal Installation Service: