Yours for 99¢!
Pssst…could you please give us a quick like, it costs nothing but means the world to us 🙂
Say hello to the newest, hottest and most awesomest self destructing messaging app on the planet.
- Self hostable PHP MySQL based back end server. Most other sites use Parse.com, the BAAS as their backend, thereby, bound to keep paying Parse, even after purchasing their scripts for a premium price. When you buy Skedaddle, you are truly free to create your fortunes, without paying a cut to anybody.
- Image and 10 Seconds video capture, text overlay and ability to send that to their friends with a timer for auto-destruct.
- Localization support – Chinese, Japanese, Spanish etc
- Ability to launch self destructing messaging app for Enterprises – you can start a SAAS with this product.
- Launch it for a particular niche
- Ad support for either AdMob, iAd or use your custom banner manager.
So what are you waiting for, buy this awesome self-destructing messaging app for iOS and a self hostable server for a throw away price of 99¢ for a limited time.
What comes in the box:
- iOS 7 compatible Mobile Disappearing Messaging App Source Code in Objective C
- Creative UI set pieces and default logo
- Mobile Disappearing Messaging App Server Source Code in PHP MySQL that you can host on any server shared, VPS, Dedicated or Cloud
What is included in the Paid Installation:
- Helping you setup the source code on your machine
- Building of native iOS 7
- Basic help in understanding the code.
- Submission to Apple AppStores with customer given developer credentials. If no credentials were given, AppDupe’s developer account will be used.
Note: You can either compile and publish our apps on your own or you can purchase our Royal Support Packages to avail help from our expert teams to publish your app on App Store and Google Play Store. While the cost is not much for you, it will certainly motivate us to create more awesome, products like this!
- Server Credentials (cPanel or equivalent)
- Hosting server needs below ports opened which are used by APNS (Apple Push Notification Service), so if it is not open then please contact your hosting service provider to open this port for your domain and hosting.
- TCP port 5223 (used by devices to communicate to the APNs servers)
- TCP port 2195 (used to send notifications to the APNs)
- TCP port 2196 (used by the APNs feedback service)
- TCP Port 443 (used as a fallback on Wi-fi only, when devices are unable to communicate to APNs on port 5223.
You may want to upgrade to a Royal Installation Service: